envo® pro N99 Respirator Kit
The next level of protection in our line-up of respiratory masks, the envo® pro is a reusable half-face elastomeric respirator certified by NIOSH. Available in multiple sizes, the envo® pro offers additional face coverage while providing secure protection and comfort. Approved for use with envo® pro N99 filters that come with a built-in exhalation valve.
Approved by the National Institute for Occupational Safety & Health (NIOSH), the reusable envo® pro N99 respirator is designed for superior comfort and seal.
Each kit includes an envo® pro N99 respirator with the following features:
- A lightweight plastic body that enables easy cleaning and filter changes.
- Patented, latex-free AIRgel® cushion technology that contours around the face, providing secure, all-day comfort and freedom from foggy eyewear.
The kit also includes:
- Three (3) individually packaged N99 filters (with exhalation valves) that remain electrostatically charged until ready to use.
- Holo headgear.
- A slim case for easy transport.
Note: Only envo® pro filters are compatible with the envo® pro respirator body. No other filter may be used with the envo® pro body, regardless of fit. Please dispose of filters immediately following contamination or damage.
Features and Benefits
Compliant with guidelines for N99 respirators.
Easy-change filters and a washable plastic frame ensure long-term efficacy.
Superior protection and fit
AIRgel® technology conforms to the user’s face, providing a secure seal that helps to reduce air leakage.
The secure AIRgel® seal helps to prevent the fogging of glasses or goggles.
Envo® pro was designed for all-day comfort and protection.
What is the difference between the envo® mask and the envo® pro?
What is in the envo® pro kit?
- Respirator body: The respirator body is the main component of the envo® pro, with an interior gel cushion and outer plastic frame that holds the filter. The respirator body comes in two sizes: Regular and Extra-Large.
- Filter Cage: The filter cage is a plastic frame that holds the filter in place on top of the mask body. It shapes and protects the filter from physical damage caused by handling.
- Filters (3): Depending on which kit you choose, the envo® pro kit comes with either three N95 filters or three N99 filters with an exhalation valve. Both filter types are NIOSH-Approved
- Storage Case: The storage case makes it easy to keep your mask components clean and in one place.