FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Answers to some of the most common questions regarding our N95 mask. If you still need assistance, please contact support using the email below.
How long can a filter be used before it must be removed and discarded?
Please follow NIOSH N95 guidelines or consult your company’s safety officer. If the filter reaches maximum load and breathing becomes labored, immediately leave the contaminated environment and replace the filter with a new filter. If the filter material is physically damaged or soiled, the filter must be discarded and replaced.
Our mask does a great job physically protecting the filter. It may look great at the end of the day, but it’s not suitable for multi-day use. Please discard any filters inside the mask at the end of the day and clean the mask before putting it away.
Always follow the guidelines provided by your company’s safety officer and for additional information, visit CDC publication on filter usage provided by the National Personal Protective Technology Laboratory (NPPTL).
Can the filter be washed or reused?
A filter may never be washed or cleaned. Once the filter has been removed from the filter cover, immediately discard the filter.
Are there instructions for use I can download?
Yes, please click here to access a pdf version you can download or print.
Can the mask be washed?
The mask can be hand washed with mild soap, warm water, and a soft cloth to remove dirt and dust.
- Remove the filter from the mask and discard.
- Leaving the filter cover and mask body separated, gently wash all components of mask face and mask body and allow air to dry.
- Once components are dry, reassemble the mask. Install new filters immediately before use.
DO NOT MACHINE WASH OR PLACE IN A DISHWASHER.
Does the mask contain latex?
No, the mask does not contain latex.
Where is the mask made?
Sleepnet Corporation manufactures the mask in Hampton, New Hampshire.
How is the envo®mask so comfortable?
The envo®mask is the only respirator that uses patented AIRgel® cushion technology, which contours to your face to create a soft seal for unmatched comfort and productivity.
Does the envo®mask come in multiple sizes?
No, one adult size is designed to fit most adults. If you are taller than 5’2” and shorter than 6’6” you have an excellent chance the mask will fit very well.
Is the gel cushion safe if it leaks?
If the mask is damaged, it is no longer safe for any type of use and should be disposed of immediately. If the AIRgel® or filter is accidentally consumed by a child or a pet, please contact a physician or veterinarian immediately. AIRgel® is made from a medical-grade silicone gel making contact other than ingestion safe.
How do I dispose of the mask and filters?
If your mask and filters have been subject to harsh environments, please dispose of properly when finished with filters. Never use a damaged mask or a mask with parts missing.
RETURNS & WARRANTIES
Does envo®mask offer a warranty or guarantee on my mask?
envo®mask offers a 90-day warranty against manufacturing defects. Please refer to the instructions for use. Click here
How do I get warranty service?
If you wish to make a claim within the warranty period, you will need to provide proof of purchase. Please proceed with the following:
- If purchased via our website, please contact our customer service to file your warranty claim for the product manufacturing defect. Make sure to include your order number, all details of the manufacturing defect, and a photo.
- If purchased at a brick & mortar retailer within the 90-day warranty period, please bring the purchase receipt and defective product back to the store to file your warranty claim.
- If purchased via an online retailer within the 90-day warranty period, please contact the online retailer to file your warranty claim for the defective product.
Do you accept returns?
Due to COVID-19, we do not accept returns.